June 6th, 2013
The other major change in this release is support for the new Opera Next web browser! Opera Next has adopted the CRX extension format pioneered in Chrome and impressively enough it worked almost perfectly right out of the box with no modifications! In fact, the extensions are so similar that we are only going to distribute a single CRX extension file for both Chrome and Opera Next. There were a few slight modifications to be made though in order to detect which browser the extension was being loaded in to.
- Improved the way page content is analyzed.
- Updated Twitter API interfaces to use version 1.1.
- General cleanup, bug fixes, security fixes and size conscious modifications.
- Added a new privacy tab that can prevent Ultralinks from being added to a page either on a blacklist or whitelist type policy.
- Modified the Chrome extension to be compatible with Opera Next.